DAYTONA X

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DAYTONA X

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is another Spanish girl that maybe you would like to try
Well I don't know her, but I did again an anal exclusive this week-end with another Spanish never fucked in the ass before ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Nekane ?

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

Claudia Sánchez has never done or at least released an anal scene.....but I know she would go all the way with you, if you know what I mean.....

What is this other Spanish Girl you have made a deal with? That sounds good.....

Ray
Padawan

Post by Ray »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
There is another Spanish girl that maybe you would like to try
Well I don't know her, but I did again an anal exclusive this week-end with another Spanish never fucked in the ass before ...

PW
Gala Brown?

And I think that Claudia Sánchez is not the style of Woodman Girl, too many tatoos.

My spanish recomendation for a next anal initiation: Sol Sweet. Amazing amateur girl with incredible natural tits.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And I think that Claudia Sánchez is not the style of Woodman Girl, too many tatoos.
tatoos is not always a problem for me, even if i'm not super fans, sometime it feat good with some girls, but this Claudia Sanchez is not really my type of girl.
Gala Brown?
Bravo !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

DAYTONA ça fait très americain !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est son VRAI prénom !!!

PW

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

There's something about cute Spanish girls with braces.

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

Claudia has lots of fans in Spain....a gangbang with her would be a success....but this is Pierre's world....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know it but as you said it's my world even if sometime it's happen I shoot some girls which was not my type. Maybe one day I will see her in real and will said :" OK come on" or I will just said "hello" ...
Better to stay focus on the adorable Daytona ...

PW