DAVINA DAVIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DAVINA DAVIS

Post by admin »

bragy2008
Padawan

Re: DAVINA DAVIS

Post by bragy2008 »

Haven't seen yet... but glad you're calling them out

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure Davina will like the way I made it but I was a bit forced due to the actual situation created by Lana Rhoades.
For Davina at least it's 100 % clear now, and still I have another one to set up the same way soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

there any sex in this 46 minute version or does it have to be updated later for that?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If there is no update sign nowhere, then it means no more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Larone
Padawan

Post by Larone »

I don't know what it was that got her vexed, maybe it was the fact that you brought up her name change. But she clearly got annoyed at some point and wanted to leave quickly towards the end of the video.

Or is it as she claims you told Derek she would be a "boring robot fuck" that made her think you were rude?

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not sure Davina will like the way I made it but I was a bit forced due to the actual situation created by Lana Rhoades.
For Davina at least it's 100 % clear now, and still I have another one to set up the same way soon ...

PW
Another one - Hadley Viscara?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Or is it as she claims you told Derek she would be a "boring robot fuck" that made her think you were rude?
Have you watched the video ??? Where did you listen me telling ANYTHING bad to her or to her agent ??? You have the 100 % situation online and you ask such stupid question ?
I was very positive to her agent, you can listen what I said, and wanted shoot her in case she agree for it.
I was never disrespectfull and I put all footage to proove most of these girls are just psychopath who invent stories for various reason.
Obviously in Davina case, she only wanted tell something bad about me on Lana Rhoades Twitter in order to use her popularity and get more followers ...
That's all but it's mega stupid !!!

PW

Larone
Padawan

Post by Larone »

So you didn't call her a "boring robot", cool. Just asking because I didn't see anything in that interview or subsequently that could give her the impression that you were rude which is what she called you other than she said you called her "boring robot".
The reason why I ask is you called Lana Rhoades "robotic", so it wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility. Plus, I couldn't hear your phone call with her agent because the sound quality was not good when you left the room.

Also I agree with you that she should be honest about her history in the industry and not pretend to be a new performer. Far too often we see girls doing their first this or that when they have done it multiple times under a different name (or sometimes just change hair color). But I can't really blame them, they're just hustling in a cut-throat industry.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You can listen my conversation with Derek if you are taking the video on the site ( not on pirate place ) and use a head-set. I am very positive, telling she is very pretty and I will be very happy to do her first anal and he must ask her if she could be OK for this.

It's true I told Lana Rhoades in the parking just before we join my team in the restaurant that I would like if she can be less "robotic" than at the casting.
I don't pretend it's particulary nice from me but at same time what can I said else ?
But with Davina I never had a single bad word and anyway she told shit about me.
This is just the proof often these girls have just no any wish to be correct ...

PW