DARCIA LEE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Who is the girl getting 18 this month?

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You can try ... not sure I will said yes even if you could be right !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You can try ... not sure I will said yes even if you could be right !!!

PW
I think this girl is DARCIA LEE. Maybe I'm wrong.

Both are young, busty, Hungarian, brunette. And you created her thread at EBI forum but didn't mention that you worked with her. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

slevinho
Guru

Post by slevinho »

her first scene for a competitor is out and she is great

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well yes it's Darcia Lee and on June 1st you will know all but anyway anal sex it 's only here that you will see it first !!!

PW

mspm89
Guru

Re: DARCIA LEE

Post by mspm89 »

Apparently she goes by the name of "Dadlee Lee" as well, at least for Oldje. Perhaps you can convince Marcelino to shoot her again but with anal. After you release her debut, of course. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sometime the post here give me great smile !!!
Read yourself again and maybe you will see how funny your words are, asking me if I can "convince" Macelino to do anal with a girl.
Don't you realise it's what everyone wants and only the girl has to be convince or not about it ...

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I see your point, but honestly Oldje has been going very vanilla lately (except for the Subspaceland subsite, which is light BDSM) and I thought it had to be because that's the direction the people running the site are choosing. You mean to say that in more than 2 years only Vyvan Hill was willing to perform anal for them? :( It's weird because a good amount of the girls there have done anal for other companies.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's their problem not mine, they run their business as they want ...

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Ok, let's better concentrate on the fresh 18 year old we're about to see get the Woodman treatment, who has a killer body on top of it all. :D