DANIELLA MARGOT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

DANIELLA MARGOT

Post by admin »

badblue31
Padawan

Re: DANIELLA MARGOT

Post by badblue31 »

Wuw very sexi Wodman Alain deloin Hard Double Penetration Fuck :shock: Stockings or socks body It would be really cool

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she did DP but I'll show it in future only ... I gave her name Daniella Margot because she makes me think a lot about Margot Robbie !!!
Margot-Robbie.jpg
Capture d’écran 2016-12-15 à 11.19.21.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

brownjames
Padawan

Post by brownjames »

Bravo Pierre
ça c'est du super. J'espère que tu ne vas pas nous faire attendre trop longtemps. :D

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

YES! Her bubble lokks like a delightful playground! 8-) 8-)

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

so nice!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes she did DP but I'll show it in future only ...

PW
Hope you can find a way to get it out sooner Pierre given there is already anal from her out there

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know, but today, it's very difficult, almost impossible to have 100 % exclusivity.
I think this site is the place where you have the most of things for first or only, but anyway I can't have all girls in exclusive ...
So whatever she did after me, I have her first moment taking a dick in the butt and been DPed. This is unique !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

That is true! And that is why this site is the only one to which I subscribe...the first experience that many of these girls have with anal and or DP so their reactions are totally authentic! :) Seeing the looks on their faces moving from a little fear to acceptance then to lust and orgasms is simply TOO GOOD! 8-) 8-) The first experiences are always the first! :D Really looking forward to Daniella's reaction to the full Woodman Treatment! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And maybe, because I am not sure about it, you will see a part of the control camera who will let you speechless about how is this business today. But I can't promise yet about this part ...

PW