DANIELLA MARGOT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
unknown316
Guru

Re: DANIELLA MARGOT

Post by unknown316 »

she posted pictures on twitter stating she shot a new scene with you. Is it true and can you tell us more detail Mr. Woodman?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true and she has been hardly crushed trust me !!!
PW-and-Daniella-Margot.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

Wow she is just so beauteful and sexy and i really hope the new scen incloud some sexy lingeri as she just made wearing sexy outfit. ....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I do like if I didn't see the end of your message OK ? I took it out and all fine ...

Yes she is looking great in the video ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

badblue31
Padawan

Post by badblue31 »

This girl is so beautiful Alain Deloin PIERRE dp wonderful thank you very much 8-)

romanoide
Padawan

Post by romanoide »

J'ai fais le bouriko... je voulais acheter la dernière vidéo et j'ai pris son casting... :/

La vidéo à l'air très bien mais bon lol

N'empêche tu as vraiment le don pour trouver des nanas n'ayant pas froid au yeux :D

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

As i point out b4,she is gourgeus and so sexy, but I was hopping that the scen would be more teasing, ,,,exampel ,,,she would wearing sexy outfit , stockings, garterbelt, transperant pantys ,,,,it makes a diffrent so the fucking will makes more of a thrill, ,,same as Ayrtea, ,,,,, ok,,,,just a wishes from a fetisch guy :D :D
CN

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, myself I liked the way she was wearing clothes like a "secretary" having take off her shirt. Makes me horny that way ...

PW

manhouse
Guru

Post by manhouse »

hy pierre You never will upload the whole scene?2017-03-07

Length : 41 minutes dp thanks

badblue31
Padawan

Post by badblue31 »

Fetisch swede wrote:As i point out b4,she is gourgeus and so sexy, but I was hopping that the scen would be more teasing, ,,,exampel ,,,she would wearing sexy outfit , stockings, garterbelt, transperant pantys ,,,,it makes a diffrent so the fucking will makes more of a thrill, ,,same as Ayrtea, ,,,,, ok,,,,just a wishes from a fetisch guy :D :D
CN
Yes do with DANIELLA something like you did with ARTEYA :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9247.html
It would be awesome while dressed like in this scene very, very :o