DAISY HOT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: DAISY HOT

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know bit I have soooooo much to do !!!
Be patient please ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

Well, I always respect your work Pierre, but waiting for an update for 3 years which you promised as maximum 1 year, I just don't get the idea of it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me too !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Pierre,

I love your sense of humor. What do we know ? Dumb fans who don't understand this business. You have been in this business for 25 years and we're telling you what to do ?

No way right ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why did Woodman Entertainment fail Pierre ? What's your membership numbers compared to your competitors ? We are supporting fans, some of us are educated business people. Please don't treat us like idiots because we've been asking for a scene for 3 years.

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Fastbuyer .. like you I am very much looking forward to see more of Daisy.
And I agree that a 3y promise is too long (because it was promised to be earlier) but you are not really fair with following comment
Why did Woodman Entertainment fail Pierre ? What's your membership numbers compared to your competitors ? We are supporting fans, some of us are educated business people. Please don't treat us like idiots because we've been asking for a scene for 3 years.
Across this forum PW keeps repeating that for him it is not about the numbers, it is not about making money (though understandably he also does not want to loose it). So we 'supporting fans' -including the educated business people - know that very well. No one treats you like an idiot if you read the forum.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fastbuyer = Horndogger so it's easy to understand the attitude here !!!
Woodman Entertainment failed because I was not the only person taking decisions, I had investors and we did a DVD company when the DVD was at the end.
The cost of productions with all employes was over the money coming back.
The building company of the W-E website has been decided by the person representing my investors and this guy steal money a lot in the back of everyone with on top never been able set up the website.
I decided in 2008 to stop been part of Woodman Entertainment but I kept the copyright on all what has been produced. I am a trade mark and today my business is managed by me and no one else.
So Horndogger aka Fastbuyer, if one day this site "fail", then yes you will tell PIERRE WOODMAN HAS FAILED, but until that you're not allowed to tell it because honestly considering from where I come and what I have today, I don't feel my life is a" fail" !!!

About Daisy Hot, I was in Vapiano restaurant in Budapest in June when I saw her seat down alone. I went to her and when she crossed my eyes she became more white than she naturaly is and said " go away, my boyfriend went to toilet and I doesn't know anything" !!!
By respect I nodded and went few tables away !!! I had noticed her face was a bit larger and she took some weight but when she stand up later I had a real shock because her butt now is so huuuuuuuuge you will not believe it ...
Sad to have seen her like that now !!! So for sure guys those videos here on the site are images no one will never have possibility to do again ...

PW

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

Too bad her body has changed during retirement. Even more reason to show us her videos when she was in her prime. She's one of my all time favorites on your site.

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

Finally Daisy's time has come as Pierre clarified her as the next girl to release in his long list. Even that horndogger guy in EBI forum laughed at me for my posts here involving of continuation of her video but I'm sure it's gonna worth it.

Thanks in advance Pierre...

Goran

HNIC
Padawan

Post by HNIC »

Hi PW!
When is the Daisy Hot update? She's too hot and its been a very long time...
Christmas Eve is tomorrow. It would make a nice present :)

jaypazw
Padawan

Post by jaypazw »

Estimado Pierre cuando podríamos disfrutar del casting completo de Daisy