CUTIE SLIMMER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CUTIE SLIMMER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No possible to see more but instead you can have it if you want ...http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/cutie_slimer

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

B********s features her as a "fresh new modell"... :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know and I had a conversation last week with the second boss ( I call her "the Lady" ) who told me " Why are you treating me of liar, I HAVE NEVER LIE IN MY ALL LIFE TO ANYBODY !!! "
But maybe she just want said new IN BUDAPEST and in that case she's right !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Polly-fan
Newb

Post by Polly-fan »

Hey, Polly/Tiffany isn't too skinny! She has a so incredibly hot and sexy body!!! Sexy girl ♥

Thank you Pierre for the foot closeup scene in the beginning, but it's toooo short!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know my friend but if I stay too long on that part, some people are complaining it's too long !!! Difficult to make everyone happy !

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

It seem Cutie is off topic although I believe she is very hot. That's why I raise the topic again as I am wondering if I am the only one who likes her "enthusiasm"
A Wake up and fuck scene with her, Henessy and master Pierre would be the perfect New Year gift.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have another scene with her ! I like that one particulary because she was not supposed to be in, just helping me to translate a casting, but she "invited" herself because we are very good friends and she loves the way I fuck her ...

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hello Pierre,

The scene you are referring too seems to be very cool. One of this non faked moments that cannot only happen in the Woodman way of working.
Is this a scene that could be publish or not?

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you will see the full story, trully amazing I think !!!

PW

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi Pierre,

I was looking for the topic of Samanta Rise as I wanted to bring her top of mind again
(..spring) but it seems her topic is gone.
The video where Cutie Slimer "helps" you with a casting is obviously also welcome. I do not like it too much when people push with requests as in general the content you offer is excellent and we should be patient but after more than 3 years of membership I tought I could spoil myself.

liabatyd