CORINNE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
raaakma
Guru

Re: CORINNE

Post by raaakma »

"Few days"... Prochain casting Pierre ?

charliema
Guru

Post by charliema »

"Few Days" are sometimes around 365 or even more :? 8-) :roll: :cry: (in Pierres Eyes)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

HondaFx650
Newb

Post by HondaFx650 »

Any infos about the update ?

Lecter
Padawan

Post by Lecter »

This casting ended with the promise of more to come "in a few days".... This was in october 2015. :shock:

Don't get me wrong Pierre, it's always you who decides when something gets released or not, but when you make promise or an announcement about a certain casting, it's good to live up to it.

Treating your paying customers like idiots is never good for business... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree and apologise but I have only two hands !!! So yes I am in fault but I'll try to fix it asap I will be able make it !!!
And anyway a paying member is never treated like an idiot because a paying members will get it the day the full version comes online ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lecter
Padawan

Post by Lecter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I agree and apologise but I have only two hands !!! So yes I am in fault but I'll try to fix it asap I will be able make it !!!
And anyway a paying member is never treated like an idiot because a paying members will get it the day the full version comes online ...

PW
Thnx for the honest answer. And of course the loyal member will get all the content sooner or later. 8-)

For me it's more about expectation management. I never get impatient about an update because it's like I said; It's your website and you decide when you do what. Our only options as customers are to take the content and the long waiting periods as they are or just cancel the subscription. Simple as that. If you don't like the food or the slow service, don't keep visiting the restaurant. :D So I respect you for your patience with some the whining members here who are trying to rush you into certain updates.

But on the other hand, I think it's different when you announce an update or casting yourself and it still doesn't appear as you promised. I don't mind to be teased with a certain date of appearance, but if you're clearly not able to make it, I'd rather have no date mentioned at all. I hope you know what I mean.

But you already apologised and explained so I will stop moaning! :D Keep up the good work!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll fix it in February ...

PW

charliema
Guru

Post by charliema »

.... just a quick reminder that you dont forget this Scene ;)

Lecter
Padawan

Post by Lecter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'll fix it in February ...

PW
I'm sure you will.... ;)