CONNY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CONNY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Kmconstantine wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:49 pm
Karmafan wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:20 pm
The online rumors say he did get to fuck her in the ass, just she won't let him show it.
It's just rumours, but in my opinion I don't think he did. Conny was very strong in her decision that she only work with her bf, you can see she is vet pure girl,otherwise we would of seen already Pierre fuck her in the ass instead of her bf. If you see her on IAFD also she only did scenes with her bf. But you never know. Pierre might still convince her
Today Conny is still my friend, she is married with a french man, happy, lives far away from CZ and still enough succesfull to be the N°2 of the site after 11 years !!!
Other things, I let you think what ever you want ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zigfieldfollies
Guru

Post by zigfieldfollies »

C'est tres simple! Pierre vas monter un cinema prive et payant, ou les scenes interdites seront projetees.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est beau de rêver !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fromhell 666
Newb

Post by fromhell 666 »

it really weird questions to ask but what is her husband ethnicity? is it true she had daughter ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her husband is french it's not a secret it's written above in one of my previous post, and yes she has build a family.
She is happy and I wish her the best for ever ...

PW

fromhell 666
Newb

Post by fromhell 666 »

Thank you for your answer!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!

PW

bash413
Padawan

Post by bash413 »

pierre ur probably the only guy who fucked her ass all those years ago! (other than her bf in private ofc). but could not show that bcz of legal issues! its a damn shame bcz this chick is still a dream. there will only ever be 1 conny carter in the world thats for sure

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was and still is UNIQUE !!!
Her leading place on top of the chart as been stolen by Viola Baileys in 2015 but still her second place is far over the number 3 and doesn't seems be taken, not even by a Sylvia Buntarka or anyone I can imagine ...

PW

Isaac
Guru

Post by Isaac »

Slovakian babes are always unique and have something special about them. Conny was amazing. Maybe another Slovakian soon?😉