CLANDDI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
rafale
Guru

Re: CLANDDI

Post by rafale »

andreg wrote:It is easy with you. When the girl says no, then it is a "secret reason" or no model signature :) Liar :)
Dude, seriously, we get that you have some problem with PW. You don't like his recent work, and he probably screwed one of your girlfriends. But trolling and attacking people is no way to deal with your inadequacies. Really, get some help, please!
omnia vincit amor

andreg
Padawan

Post by andreg »

I think he did not fuck my wife, but he is so good, you never know.
Speaking of therapy, look who's talking? :) Good night my dear, and work on that comeback with that strong brain of yours. That was my last post, I will go get frustrated and jealous somewhere else. Enjoy 8-)

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Good news, he is gone... Will he resist? Will he come back under another form? To be continued... or not :o

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He will probabily, he need to be here like a worm need an apple !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

J'ai rematé le casting de Daphnée Lecerf où Clanddi est présente et ça m'a rappelé à quel point cette dernière était hors norme. Je me souviens de la vidéo chez LSF (émission de radio) où Clanddi est infernale au point qu'ils doivent la virer du studio...

Pas eu de souci de ce genre là avec elle, Pierre ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non avec moi elle a été très gentille, je crois que cela se voit dans la video non ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Je l'ai revu récemment chez un concurrent. Elle a encore trouvé un pseudo imbitable mais finalement les vidéos sont titrées "Clanddi".

Quelle freak elle, vraiment un personnage à part dans le milieu. Et cette poitrine loloferraresque :o