CHRISTIANA CINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Sec4life1979
Guru

Re: CHRISTIANA CINN

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Awesome scene, so glad I stocked up on credits!! She took it like a champ. Her DP scene can't come soon enough, hope there's lots of cowgirl DP

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The first DP she did is more agressive but this one as a special atmosphere because she was in a special psychological condition due to the fact the anal at the casting as been a revelation for her and she was ultra excited to do it again with another french man. On top of that she really liked Ricky Mancini, and of course you can see the sex is just perfect !!!
You will not see it because it wasn't allowed by her agency, but she wanted try a DP and we did it privately when I did her preparation ( same story for Chloe Amour ).
You have no idea how she had orgasm of madness ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Simply outstanding, Pierre! Even if we can't watch this private DP...to know their response was what it was says a lot! 8-) 8-) You have the magic...but then again focusing on their pleasure unlocks many doors, no? :P :P

phillyz
Padawan

Post by phillyz »

I just wanna say WOW!!! GREAT WORK,P!!!
Just wandering when will the following scenes be released? Can't wait.

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The first DP she did is more agressive but this one as a special atmosphere because she was in a special psychological condition due to the fact the anal at the casting as been a revelation for her and she was ultra excited to do it again with another french man. On top of that she really liked Ricky Mancini, and of course you can see the sex is just perfect !!!
You will not see it because it wasn't allowed by her agency, but she wanted try a DP and we did it privately when I did her preparation ( same story for Chloe Amour ).
You have no idea how she had orgasm of madness ...

PW
Sounds like we won't get to see the DP :(
Hopefully her agency lets her shoot one for an American company and then Pierre can release his scene first, like the anal scene

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You don't understand nothing !!!
The day of this video I just put online now, she tried a DP with Ricky and me in private !!!
But there are 2 DP scenes that I did last month in Budapest that will be showed of course ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Apparently I don't understand haha. Still hoping she shoots a DP in the US. Then you'll release one of your scenes sooner like you did with her anal scene. Everyone wins!

bigbadwolf
Guru

Post by bigbadwolf »

Well, the end of 2015 is gonna be huge for sure ! Christianna CINN know why ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The thing are anyway so different between USA and Europe that never mind if she do tomorrow a gang bang with 10 boys there, it will never look similar to what we do here.
The job she did for Greg Lansky for sure will be very classy and I think there will be fans for both type of work !!! I respect this company ...

PW

Merper
Guru

Post by Merper »

Great job with the scene that was just released, Pierre.

Really well shot. Really hot scene.

Can't wait for the future scenes to come. Will make a real nice treat for the holidays!