CHRISTIANA CINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Hunter007
Padawan

Re: CHRISTIANA CINN

Post by Hunter007 »

I'm a huge fan of her b4 you leave America plz shoot a scene with her may be her 1st GANGBANG with Bondage :twisted: :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think I will see Christiana again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Hunter007
Padawan

Post by Hunter007 »

Did you had issues with her ??
You were very good friends how can you forget that...... :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

SHE forgot that, no me !!! For an unknow reason she started tell stupid fake things to people and it has make me upset. If not, I will have been very happy to invite her for a restaurant or even new shooting because she is an amazing fucker, but I think her mind today is totally different of what I have seen in August 2015 ...
She's not Chloe Amour who is the same adorable and pretty today than 2 years ago !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bragy2008
Padawan

Post by bragy2008 »

From this wholw Lana Rhoades situation/drama...I'm starting to think that you may have actually used apple juice for Christiana :lol: :lol:

raw1
Padawan

Post by raw1 »

Pierre before another drama gets created just put a original small clip showing the truth to shut the mouth of people.

johnHard
Guru

Post by johnHard »

2nd that Pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys I am tired with drama !!!
I have shoot few thousand of girl, and less than 10 did a problem in 30 years, come on think a bit ...

PW

bragy2008
Padawan

Post by bragy2008 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Guys I am tired with drama !!!
I have shoot few thousand of girl, and less than 10 did a problem in 30 years, come on think a bit ...

PW
True... but as Lana (and others) claim, you have the upper hand with European girls, and supposedly can force them to do things they don't want to do with no repercussions. The few girls who have had issues from you were not european and, in some way, know that in the USA, such (alleged) behaviour may not tolerated. The seem to think you were creepy, pushy and unprofessional. I am not claiming that this is true, but these seem to be the facts.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As you said "claim" but claim I do something bad is one thing now proove a man who record all happen in the room he is shooting, did something against the will of anyone is another thing !!!
I have a lot of ennemies, mostly competitors, jealous BF, girls jealous of never been taken in my videos, girls not getting more jobs, frustrated people, journalist pro feminist, male performers I fired, and I must forget some for sure, so the list of people spreading shit about me is huge !!!
But seriously who can said I did something bad and prove it ???
Only 2 girls in 30 yers tried to take me money and threatened me to go to police and pretend I raped them, and they did because twice I said fuck off.
What at the end ? I went to police office and showed the full video of them telling me if I don't paid XXXX money they will pretend I raped them, and it's them who have got troubles at the end !!!
I'm 54 years old, I have a good life, I will retired soon, do you think I wish to have any trouble with anyone ?
For sure not ... but I can't control the human craziness !!!

PW