CHRISTIANA CINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Juliian
Padawan

Re: CHRISTIANA CINN

Post by Juliian »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I was supposed to shoot a Wunf with Christina Cinn has I did with Chloe Amour but for various reason due to her "behavior" I cancelled it ...

PW
how about updating her casting scene :)

tobasmina
Guru

Post by tobasmina »

eh ben c'est ça le truc ont a vraiment du mal a t'imaginé en colère tu donne vraiment l'impression d’être une personne impossible a énervé a force de te voir sourire et rigoler tout le temps du coup ont a un peu peur que les gens profite de ta gentillesse (notamment tes acteurs)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est pas une nouveauté et tu as raison, mais au fond qu'importe !!!

Je suis en train de finaliser le casting de Christiana Cinn et j'ai décidé suite à ses allégations récentes de montrer un peu plus de choses que prévues, entre autre un partie de ce qui s'est passé avant l'initiation.
Les gens malins sauront voir certain aspects de sa personnalité qui ne sont pas visibles dans l'interview ...
En ligne demain ou samedi ( elle sera hyper longue et lourde cette video ) !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bragy2008
Padawan

Post by bragy2008 »

Oui ... vous devriez montrer les parties sales et trompeuses de sa personnalité et, espérons-le, inclure une partie qui pisse aussi, pour montrer si elle mentait

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Reste souple Mortimer, si une fille et surtout une américaine te signe un contrat specifiant ce pour quoi elle est d'accord en diffusion, la question n'est pas de savoir si elle a menti ou pas, mais de savoir si j'ai les armes légales de prouver qu'elle dit ou non la vérité. C'est là où ça coince, et elle le savent généralement toutes très bien ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

P.H.E.N.O.M.E.N.A.L !
Thank you Pierre you're really far above all others.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Christiana-Cinn-CX.jpg
PW

Juliian
Padawan

Post by Juliian »

WOW just wow she is fantastic I liked the initiation part with you it's incredible :D

hardboiled
Newb

Post by hardboiled »

Thanks for releasing her full casting. I have been waiting a long time for the update and it did not disappoint, especially the huge squirt which I knew was coming because she told you in her interview she wanted to.

Is there any more unreleased footage of you making Christiana squirt? you said it was your friend's bed so next time it would be better and "hit the roof" - did it ever happen again?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

All Christina's videos with me are online on the site. Your answer is inside ...

PW