CHRISTIANA CINN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHRISTIANA CINN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What kind of difference ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Dear pierre
Thanks for asking
more updates as wunf Gina Devine, Vipera, Peneloppe ferre or the oldest continuing
You make a great effort to bring new girls I like seeing the girls published and its evolution with you
you work hard for their fans
Thank you

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Love the latest scene Pierre! Can't believe you got her to do everything haha. Will we ever get to see the minute of video that was cut out before het final 'surprise' at the very end? :)

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

But as a user is frustrating meet with the same videos online for free and pay for them
Escarabanga, I think you have a strange way of thinking. Are you also frustrated that you have to pay to drive a Mercedes whilst some other people steal the car? Are you frustrated to pay a cinema ticket to watch a good movie whilst other people sneak in for free.
Ask yourself the following question: how many new cars or movies will be made if no one is paying for it?

And what do you think about self respect ... Might also be a good reason ..
Just a thought ..

Warm regards,
liabatyd

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Hello
You have reason why we are members
and is the difference between criminals and honest people
Regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK but Liabatyd is right when he is asking you about the number of cars, movie, etc which can be produce if nobody buy them.
It's not because maybe your neighbourg has a stolen Mercedes in his garage that you must do a car jacking no ?
So when someone buy someone contribute to help the company to give you more.
of course a video on the net his not a car and when a video is uncomplete it's not like if your mercedes has only 3 wheels but more like if you got your car delivery in 2 or 3 pieces and you must be a bit patient, time someone build it up in your garage.
It will be better than imagine they send you the full car and you never recieve it, no ?
We are a bit in this kind of configuration ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sec4life1979
Guru

Post by Sec4life1979 »

Love her hard casting scene! Will we ever get to see the part of the video that was cut out right before the end? I'd love to see her full surprise :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more to show ...

PW

escarabanga
Guru

Post by escarabanga »

Dear Pierre
do you have an email from your interest
resgard

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

you mean my email ? woodman.prod@yahoo.com

PW