CHRISSY CURVE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHRISSY CURVE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah Balou, I was thinking about you during the editing ... :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Amazing average ass! thank you master, i enjoyed a lot that one,very natural,pretty and as Balou said,submissive as we like it,swallowing ALL without any revolt.

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Good girl who understand how to make a man happy. Hope to see more of this girl and her skills.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did a Wunf with Vicktoria Redd which is a "mega Circus ". Crazy scene for a very cute babe !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

A film with most of the features that make your work so special, Pierre. The swallowing of the piss was sensational. She is an attentive girl, so so willing. And such lovely eyes. Great work, truly great.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

Et voilà c'est malin. Je comptais faire une pause et me réabonner en Mai mais nan il a fallut que je vois cette foto!

:oops:

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Absolutely amazing .

Best of 2014 so far.

Can't wait for the WUNF.

Please consider bringing her back for a "Round 2" like Gina Gerson, Pierre. I am trying to think of a fault with this girl and I can't. She is the best. Super Sweet but willing to try anything. Incredible.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure she want continued now some "intelligent" people already send her family the video ... Thanks again the piracy !!!
But I'm trying to convince her to comeback for more ...

PW

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Sad news. Will you show us the wunf anyway or can she stop you to put it online?