CHLOE COTON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
GeorgeN
Guru

Re: CHLOE COTON

Post by GeorgeN »

You often have references made here to money as if that is a dirty business. Surely money is part of the business. The girls deserve the best payment they can obtain. I have read here that many, for example Czech, people pay the girls a tiny sum and exploit them. I love it when a beautiful girl falls for your charms but I also like to think that they can enjoy the good life that proper payment can give them.

As for Chloe, I would love to see her work with you because she is potentially sensational but I really do not wish to see you fucking a girl from inside a cell. Russia has the most gorgeous girls imaginable but nothing is worth the sort of punishment Putin and friends are promising. Personally I would be paying for a lot of air flights were I you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

8-) 8-) 8-)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

Dear Pierre
You haven't yet answered my last question. I'm still waiting.
Plus I wonder if it's possible for you to do a similar thing like what you're doing with Viola Bailey's casting, for Chloe's casting. I myself will donate whatever I can to release her casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know that one will never agree ( I mean I suppose ) ...
If it changes, I will just put it online. Her value is not like Viola Bailey's !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

Well.. You've spent a huge amount of money to convince Viola. I'm sure this money will convince Chloe as well. Pleeeease!

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

Ah Pierre Please...
I feel I'm obsessed with this girl. You can't put her initiation though. At least tell me what did you do to her?
Or put a picture if possible.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't even know where she is and then seems it will be hard to convince her.
So better you forget it !!!

PW

trinity
Guru

Post by trinity »

but you know where Karine is ;)
:twisted:

Fetisch swede
Guru

Post by Fetisch swede »

I love it when PW say....Korasho (good) instead of pronounce.Horasho...i learned from the Russian girls i used to hang out with..those french ppl are special... you never learned how they pronounce :D :D :D
No offence... :D :D :D
CN

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My tongue is better for lick than speak other language. I can live with that !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW