CHLOE COTON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dneprodz
Padawan

Re: CHLOE COTON

Post by dneprodz »

очень красивая девочка) жаль что с ней нет продолжения или все таки есть шанс??))

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Knowing Pierre is a millionaire, it must have taken all his strength not to give this girl all the money in his bank account to have her on the site.

Probably had her for free in private though.
8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But money is an argument I use the less as I can !!! To be honest I didn't have time to push so much on her about doing B/G on camera and for the rest, well, I'm old now and my memory is a bit fucked up some days ahahahahh !!! ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

clayton
Padawan

Post by clayton »

Pierre can't agree, but everyone can understand obviously that he is using money a little money to convince those girl, and manipulation a lot !!! I have many skill in manipulation he is using manipulation and peanuts money for those women!!! but I don't unsderstant why he want to fuck all of them in the ass... crazy !!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Me I do not understand what a guy who doesn't like me, does here, watching my videos and loosing his time taking care of me !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

Dear Pierre
you were good or bad with her on the bed? because she said she's a dominant one and she doesn't want to be dominated..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Only idiot never change mind !!!

PW

Karine
Padawan

Post by Karine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Only idiot never change mind !!!

PW
you mean you were a bad guy, huh?!
you can't put her initiation, so at least tell us what did you do to her, how rough you were with her?

jeje
Newb

Trying to Find this Video

Post by jeje »

Hi there,
I am trying to find this video as I only saw a piece of it. Can you pls label it so I search for it on your video site?

Thank you
Attachments
Screen Shot.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »