CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm pretty sure our path will cross again in 2018.
Having sex with Chloe is one of the best physical feeling a man can get ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

swerty111
Padawan

Post by swerty111 »

pierre, is there any improvement ? we miss chloe :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I miss her too ... but now she did a DAP, I don't know what I could bring new with her here. She is a top friend, so maybe this year we will find an idea together !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I miss her too ... but now she did a DAP, I don't know what I could bring new with her here. She is a top friend, so maybe this year we will find an idea together !!!

PW
I can think of at least one thing she has not done on camera yet and which you are an expert at! :lol:

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

Does not have to be something new, any scene with her is amazing. Hope to see her again some day.

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

I think the DAP was off camera. I haven't seen all of her scenes but I haven't seen any references to the DAP being released and some mention that it was off camera. So a DAP on film may still be an option.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She did a DAP for Jules Jordan, I'm surprise if it's not online ...

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

I have the videos with her - it's not there and his website doesn't appear to have it. I thought also she or another one of the performers tweeted that it was off camera.

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

I suspect it was not a real DAP, like maybe they both stuck it in for a few seconds to make some photos(I only seen photos of it) but she was not getting fucked DAP.

I'm not into dap but the woodman team could still give her a proper one or a real one.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum, interresting ...

PW