CHLOE AMOUR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHLOE AMOUR

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's an heavy video of 2H30 Mn ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

hotan13
Padawan

Post by hotan13 »

thanks brudda

hotan13
Padawan

Post by hotan13 »

Ah with the sexy David perry eh? won't be surprised if he makes her squirt with his skillful fingering ....... longing to see her squirt again after her WUNF squirt :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure you will see this ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think I was the only one till now able to make her squirt. Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen it anywhere else on web than in her Wunf scene !!!

Her full final casting, including her first time DPed on camera, will be online in few hours !!!
Enjoy ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Outstanding Pierre! Thank you very much! :D Seems like Christmas gifts keep coming and coming...so to speak. ;) ;) ;)

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Not sure you will see this ... :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think I was the only one till now able to make her squirt. Maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen it anywhere else on web than in her Wunf scene !!!

Her full final casting, including her first time DPed on camera, will be online in few hours !!!
Enjoy ...

PW
I love Christmas...thanks Pierre!

parisatnight
Guru

Post by parisatnight »

J'ai l'impression de n'avoir vu passer quasiment que des scènes avec plusieurs mecs ce mois-ci (pierre et ses boys), ça va devenir la nouvelle norme ou c'était simplement dû aux demandes précises de membres en cette période de fête?

J'avoue avoir personnellement une nette préférence pour les scènes (castings en particulier) avec uniquement la fille et Pierre...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est pas tout à fait comme ça, Linda Leclair et Kylie Quinn sont juste avec moi !!!
Et là tu vas avoir Sasha Rose, Zazie Skymm, et c'est juste avec moi aussi.
Donc ne t'inquiète pas, c'était le hasard ...

PW

parisatnight
Guru

Post by parisatnight »

Heureux de l'entendre! Je vais maintenant patiemment attendre le casting de Zazie Skymm!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce sera le 2 janvier 2017
Pour la scene de Chloe avec Adria Rae, il faudra attendre un peu encore ...

PW