CHELSY SUN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHELSY SUN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Is there any kind of obligation in sex ?
You think there is three part but for me there are only two, The first casting and the day she came back with her mother. The third part is the new casting she did in June and which has been added already to the 1 and 2.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

no ofcourse not,,,, no obligations in sex.... just wondering if there was some specific reason of not doing anal or dp infornt of her mom..... maybe the guys were too busy banging the momy :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

maybe the guys were too busy banging the momy
You have finaly understood !!! Great ...
I didn't want do anal with her at same time than the mother was destroyed because Chelsy need a preparation and it will have broken the ambiance and also she was not ready for anal/DP with other than me at this time. I have prefered keep the action natural and make it with her after the mother went back home and I keep the daughter with me !!! I'm sometime a bit selfish when we speak about sharing a cute babe for anal ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

theunitdogpatch06
Padawan

Post by theunitdogpatch06 »

Another mom and daughter scene, any chance that this could happen?

That has to be one of the best shoots ever. Would love to see another scene like it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well ... to tell you truth, it's happen already that a cute babe, working for me two years ago for first time, has brought me her mother in february this year, but she was so much horrible that I did not even wanted show her to my team or anyone else !!!

PW

theunitdogpatch06
Padawan

You have to try and make it happen. I wasn't to fussed about the mother being in the shoot because i like chelsey sun and the whole concept of them fucking next to each other was great. Would love it if you could have made them interact with each other or if you ever do get another mom/daughter team get them to do that.

Keep up the good work

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

get them to do that.
I already explained, it was almost possible but I cut it away ... maybe I did a mistake but maybe I was right. I don't feel very comfortable about this side even if I did many times threesome with sisters !!!

PW

theunitdogpatch06
Padawan

Fair enough please if you could though do another scene as correct me if i am wrong your most bought scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not the most bought scene on the site but it was a very good one.
Her Wunf scene works well too ...
Chelsy-Sun-analysed.jpg
PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Aurions-nous le plaisir de la revoir ?