CHARLYSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
londone
Padawan

Re: CHARLYSE

Post by londone »

if you get her back, can that scene be a DAP???

it would be great!!!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Hi Pierre,

Don't shoot her again. If you see her recently she's unfortunately gone down the path of Nessa Devil and Aletta Ocean. Plastic breasts and lips, don't even recognize her anymore. It's a shame that such a beautiful girl needs to do that :( :(
file.jpg
file.jpg (22.06 KiB) Viewed 3163 times

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

She is still super hot. But I can see she is going down the wrong path....oh well, at least we got to see her with Pierre "all natural" already.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fortunately yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nova-nova
Padawan

Post by nova-nova »

je n'ai rien contre ou pour les faux seins , tant que le rendu visuel est bien : certaines ruinent leur poitrine avec , et d'autres deviennent canon avec . Charlyse était bien avant mais même maintenant elle reste canon .

Après les lévres c'est souvent raté chez la plupart des filles , trop excessif ...

Moi je serais pas contre un nouveau shooting : même si je pense que c'est mort ( déjà " initiée " , tu n'aime pas sa nouvelle plastique , ect ... ) . En tout cas elle continue à me plaire : j'aime surtout son changement de couleur de cheveux :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

En faite la photo ne montre pas tout tel que c'est réellement. Si je la recroise, je ferai un nouveau casting ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Niestermain
Padawan

Post by Niestermain »

Pierre you should recruit more portuguese girls, there are some who have a huge potential but the national industry doesnt promote them.
One case is Tatiana Neves, I think you should contact her, would be a perfect woodman girl...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe ...

PW

Niestermain
Padawan

Post by Niestermain »

Anyone knows news about this babe?