CAYLIAN CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Carl

Re: CAYLIAN CURTIS

Post by Carl »

I will also be forever greatful to Pierre for discovering Caylian. I believe it is well known that Caylian is far and away my favorite. But I understand Pierre's position that since Caylian has retired he does not make the money off of her like he does the other girls. Let's face it if Pierre is not making money, then this site would no longer exist and we would not have any girls to discover.

So thank you Pierre for all that you have done and for bringing me the enjoyment that is Caylian. I appreciate anything or any news you can post about my dream girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am happy to see people like Carl and Leonidas who have that rare quality called: wisdom

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Carl

Post by Carl »

Please understand that my fasination is with Caylian. I have no illusions of ever meeting her again. I have been fortunate that I have met Caylian at the Venus show in October 2006 and again at the AVN conventions in Las Vegas in January 2007 and January 2008. Such a beautiful woman.

When I first saw Caylian at the Venus show I was walking past the Woodman booth when I saw her and stopped immediately to find out who this beauty was. I had never seen her before, she took my breath away. I kept going back past the booth and my friends kept teasing me about going back to see "that blonde". For me she was the highlight of the show.

But she has retired so I have very little hope of finding anything new about her.

Carl

Post by Carl »

wm00
Newb

Post by wm00 »

Caylian content seems to be in high demand.

Here's a thought: how about making a extended "directors cut" version of her b/g scene? if you got some more footage from it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My dear Carl and all Caylian fans, as promissed a little sweet candy with her tonight !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Carl

Post by Carl »

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Pierre. You are the man.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One other will come soon !

PW

Leonidas
Padawan

Post by Leonidas »

THANK YOU so much Pierre!!!!!! A wonderful surprise!! ;)

I like that guy's idea for an extended version of the b/g scene if more footage or BHS is found.

All the best to you, and thank you again!!!

Leonidas

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry it will take some time but some surprise more will come in the future with her !!!

PW