CAYLIAN CURTIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Caylian Curtis

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Better you jump directly here :

http://data.wood-ent.com/caylian_trailer.mov

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jabil99
Newb

Post by jabil99 »

I think I might be one of many that will gladly pay to join to see Caylian. However, given that her boy girl stuff was supposed to be out in August 2008, I think its tough to join a monthly site with no idea of how long it will take to see her scenes.

Thank you for this forum.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Once again, be patient, very very soon it will be on line ...but only for the at least three month non -stop members !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ocanbob79
Newb

Post by ocanbob79 »

Hello, sir. I am a new member of this site. I think it is perfectly fair to reward your long term members. That makes sense. However, I think, perhaps, it wouldn't be a bad idea to offer an option to purchase a three month subscription in order to access the scene(s) for your newer members. Speaking personally, I would gladly pay for three months in order to access such a great scene. This is merely a suggestion and maybe it's just my own desire to see Caylian. However, I hope it will be taken under consideration. Thanks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes all what you said have sens, I was speaking yesterday with some of my webmasters and they said more or less the same as you said. So it seems I'll keep it for members without any range time obligation...
Hope it'll make you happy !

PW

Carl

Post by Carl »

The damn calendar is moving way too slow, anxiously waiting on more Caylian :D

I know, I know I have to be patient, but it is hard. Can we somehow just move forward a few more weeks :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>

FFW-ing you, Carl!
....ooops, I forwarded too much, it`s already 2 years since the first public preview of Caylan hardcore...and in the mean time, she did lots of anal and dp scenes, and even a gangbang, with her most fidel fans...since you didn`t participate at the auction for her audition, you skiped the participation in her gangbang...
:( :( :(

same for me and Divinity Love
:) :) :)

again smoking the carpet!

Carl

Post by Carl »

OK, just need to put a post in here to bump this thread back up so it doesn't get lost.

It is apparant that I am a HUGE fan of Caylian and I am always scouting out for more pics and info about her. I have in excess of 1000 pictures of her that I have taken myself at various shows (Venus and AVN). For me she is simply the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen.

I still remember when I first saw Caylian at the 2006 Venus show in Berlin I was stunned by her beauty. I was there with a couple of friends of mine and I constantly told them that I was going back to see "that blonde girl at Woodmans". Then seeing her at the 2007 and 2008 AVN Conventionas in Vegas I'm afraid I may have made a pest of myself at the Woodman Booth.

Caylian immediately jumped to the #1 position of my favorites and I suspect she will always stay there.

terafan
Guru

Post by terafan »

CARL!!!
Check it out:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:....And second good news in few days, the scene B/G with Caylian Curtis will be online for free if you're a member and for 9,99 €uros if you're not.

PW
Whoohaaa for you, my friend, looks like Master Pierre is delivering you the present of the spring! Too bad I got no news about Divinity Love....snarfff!
Will it be the Caylan Curtins b/g only scene, or the bbg anal scene? Pierre, enlight us, please (especially Carl).

100% supporting Pierre Woodman`s work!