CAYLA LYONS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CAYLA LYONS

Post by admin »

Legion23
Guru

Re: CAYLA LYONS

Post by Legion23 »

Mmmmmm. This one has potential.

slevinho
Guru

Post by slevinho »

agree she is very cute
i hope there is more to show with her

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No more ...

PW
dommage , une bonne scène anal aurait été une grosse exclue vu qu'elle en a jamais fait !

Minouchattou
Newb

Post by Minouchattou »

J'ai été surpris de la voir ici, mais le fait qu'il n'y a pas de suite m'étonne beaucoup moins... Elle a l'air un peu coinços et il est probable que l'argent soit sa seule motivation pour faire ce qu'elle fait et qui est actuellement assez moyen... Un castingx avec Pierre lui aurait donné une vraie valeur ajoutée !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a l'air un peu coinços et il est probable que l'argent soit sa seule motivation pour faire ce qu'elle fait et qui est actuellement assez moyen
Non elle n'est pas coincé, c'est juste qu'un "lapin" tchèque lui a dit en début de carrière que j'était le plus grand salaud de la terre et elle avait peur de moi.
Ensuite oui elle n'est intérresse que par l'argent car elle est très amoureuse de son mec et ne s'imagine pas en train de niquer avec d'autres que lui. Ca va probablement changé comme pour presque toutes mais bon pas sûr malgré ça que je soit attiré par cette petite blonde qui m'a plutôt déçu par rapport à ce que j'attendais ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

omar
Guru

Post by omar »

Hello Maestro Pierre, there are news 'of this beautiful blonde? I saw her in a site (I will not say the name) who has sex with George Uhl, no more' with her boyfriend. Hope to see you on this site to have sex?
Attachments
cayla.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Listen, 2 years ago lot of people told me : " oh you have to shoot Cayla Lyons, she is the next CZ superstar etc " and when I met her I was thinking : "hum I don't think she is a horse race like many think here"
And now, look at this forum, you're the first one taking care of her since last October.
So honestly, what ever she does with any of my competitors, I really don't care !!!

PW

omar
Guru

Post by omar »

Ok,i'm sorry,thanks,my Maestro.I love the girls of low height-height, as Zelina Flash, Bunny Babe, Nana, Daphne Klyde, Tereza Grande, Dido Angel, Rose Delight, …
Thanks.