CAYENNE KLEIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ricardobisrepetita
Padawan

Re: CAYENNE KLEIN

Post by Ricardobisrepetita »

Ranger83 wrote:Was it just cooking or was it a little more what happened?
If I would be Pierre, I would say, of course, what you think ? We did an IR gang bang Double anal, Double pussy, Dp, ATM, all you can imagine. Soon will be online :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I am not a liar, so we had only fun, the rest was private, and will rest private 8-)
PM isnt allowed on this forum.

Ranger83
Padawan

Post by Ranger83 »

Even if it will rest private just would like to know if there was more than just cooking. If you don't want to tell details I am ok. If you want you could tell me somewhere else.

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

Pierre, could you please release this non-released Cayenne Klein Scene soon, please? Or maybe even a new additional preview-picture? Another question: Was this 2nd Casting HC scene shoot directly with the first hardcore, you shoot with her, or was this 2nd Casting HC another day or week? I guess, both scenes were shoot was around 2006? But the room, this light brown wood and red pillow, are looking different from the scene, we already know?!
Cayenne-Klein-casting3.jpg

Ricardobisrepetita
Padawan

Post by Ricardobisrepetita »

klausmueller wrote:Pierre, could you please release this non-released Cayenne Klein Scene soon, please? Or maybe even a new additional preview-picture? Another question: Was this 2nd Casting HC scene shoot directly with the first hardcore, you shoot with her, or was this 2nd Casting HC another day or week? I guess, both scenes were shoot was around 2006? But the room, this light brown wood and red pillow, are looking different from the scene, we already know?!
The attachment Cayenne-Klein-casting3.jpg is no longer available
Nothing with Cayenne was shot before 2008 :lol: And since there is a way to recover the pixelated pictures, you can see who play the cayenne bf role at the casting :lol:

Anyway today she has a BBC in her bed and enjoy more than with yours for sure
Attachments
19478.jpg

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

Proctor wrote:(...) And since there is a way to recover the pixelated pictures, you can see who play the cayenne bf role at the casting :lol:
Haha, i just couldn´t believe its really possible, to recover pixelated pictures! But on the other hand, its even possible to recover sound from moving objects, by filming for instance moving plants, which are slightly moved by the sound of music :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXOucXB4a8

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nothing before 2008 ? Wow you the super brain you seems forget my party in Cannes was in May 2007 and the coming out of my DVD with her first DP was in 2007 too ...
Concerning her BF in 2004, show me the depixelated picture please and I'm glad if today she has a new one.
Black, yellow or White I don't care, I just wish her to be happy !!!
Sex Carnage 1.png
And thank you to give me opportunity to find out these company above doesn't have the right to use my content so I will put my DMCA agent on it !!!
So I own you one drink ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ranger83
Padawan

Post by Ranger83 »

Proctor wrote:
Ranger83 wrote:Was it just cooking or was it a little more what happened?
If I would be Pierre, I would say, of course, what you think ? We did an IR gang bang Double anal, Double pussy, Dp, ATM, all you can imagine. Soon will be online :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I am not a liar, so we had only fun, the rest was private, and will rest private 8-)
PM isnt allowed on this forum.
so was it more than just cooking?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I remember she just cooked my leek !!! And she did it as a sexual "cordon bleu" because she is a master at that game !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ranger83
Padawan

Post by Ranger83 »

Well who is this "ricardo"? I worry a little about Cayenne :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ricardo ? A ghost ...

PW