CAYENNE KLEIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
alexalover
Guru

Re: CAYENNE KLEIN

Post by alexalover »

i have her skype address...! let me know if you want it

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have all her contact buddy relax ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alexalover
Guru

Post by alexalover »

me too!

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

I don´t have any of her skype- or other adresses, but i would hack off my left hand, to meet Cayenne for real, but i think, she got bored of all her insane fans, i do understand ... :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I do not think any smart man or woman who got the chance to have fans will get angry of that !!! Sometime yes it's a bit heavy to be under pressure by your fans but at same time it's a minimum of respect to understand it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ronaldo
Padawan

Post by ronaldo »

Je viens de voir le dernier Rocco avec kayenne; une pure merveille :shock: :o :shock:
Rocco lui à pris le cul bien profond.... on sentait qu'il à pris son pied après une longue attente...
Pierre; je me demande si parfois les acteurs comme rocco te remercie d'inonder le business de pure merveilles comme cayenne, daisy ou nicoline?
“Keep it for yourself, Ronaldo is Pierre's fan”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahahahah quelques uns oui les autres se contentent de me critiquer sur EBI ou ici !!!
Nous sommes dans un monde d'égoïstes !!!

PW

klausmueller
Guru

Post by klausmueller »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Don't worry guys, all is OK between us, we had a discussion, it was just a little grey cloud in our sky ...
Dear Pierre Woodman,

are you going to release this 2nd Cayenne-Casting in 2013? You have said, early this year, you want to close this Cayenne-Chapter in your mind, even though you and Cayenne are friends again, or still friends, but we all love to see this non-released ultimate Cayenne +PW Scene, please ... :) :) :)
Cayenne-Klein-casting3.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you'll get it of course ...
Pierre; je me demande si parfois les acteurs comme rocco te remercie d'inonder le business de pure merveilles comme cayenne, daisy ou nicoline?
Rocco is one of the only who's honest with me on that point ...

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sophie and me went to cinema tonight watching the latest Ridley Scott "The Concelor"
with .... miss adorable Cayenne !!!
It was making my heart warm to see her again with a huge smile on her face.
She's cute !!! We got the point that or misundertanding was created by my ex-assistant who reported the story he wanted ( he has cold realtionship with her since few years ) and I was a bit to much fast to trust him. At this time ( february ) he was still working for me and I bite my fingers for having trust this asshole !!!

PW