CASEY NORHMAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CASEY NORHMAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

MartinLamotte
Padawan

Post by MartinLamotte »

Alors là Pierre tu fais dans l'intersidéral tellement elle est belle et pétillante comme un verre de champagne. De très loin ma préférée depuis Viola Baileys

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est pas les même en dehors de la nationalité et du coté "peps" elle sont très differentes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Peut-être innocente il y a encore peu, mais c'est desormais une jeune fille pétillante et prete à croquer dans le X à pleines dents (et à te tailler des pipes pour dire au revoir) :)

Et si elle met visiblement plus de dessous, elle sort la lingerie pour les shoots comme une vraie starlette. Elle est amoureuse de l'objectif et ça se voit. Avec sa classe et son allure le futur est rose pour cette poupée adorable, frimeuse et canon en culotte.

dargema
Padawan

Post by dargema »

Pierre, I'm a member for some years but it's my first time in the forum. Congratulations because your work is the best.
Question, is it possible when you release the sex scene with Casey is uncut to see all the action with her?
She is very beautiful, with great attitude and I think it will be one of the best castings we will have here.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I cut as less as possible the camera but sometime, I or the girl, need a break and I cut it or there is a specific reason why I have to cut.
I will do my best to make you happy ...

PW

Jessica
Padawan

Post by Jessica »

Pierre can you give an idea what is the surprise with miss perfect Casey!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Did I said "surprise" ???

PW

KindzaA
Newb

Post by KindzaA »

Merci pour ça Mr Woodman. Vos propos chez EBI montrent que vous êtes un homme bien! Comment ce salopard peut-il être qualifié de " respected member" ? c'est une honte tout les racistes qui nous entourent.
Attachments
xxljezfjezje.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

J'ai dis ce que je pense !!! On ne va pas faire un débat sur le racisme dans le topic de Casey Norhman, mais voilà on mélange trop de choses et quand je lis les mots de ce débile j'exprime directement mes sentiments.

PW