CAROLINA ABRIL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CAROLINA ABRIL

Post by admin »

seaquence
Padawan

CAROLINA ABRIL

Post by seaquence »

Hi Pierre,
Have you ever met or contact this girl, Carolina Abril-Ferrer (http://www.tresmanagers.com/contratar/carolina-abril/), I knew her at FICEB in october and , in my opinion was the only girl, except yours, that worth it.I saw some videos of her, no anal at all, and seems she could be much better in the right hands.

seaquence
Padawan

Re: Carolina

Post by seaquence »

I found a photo..
Attachments
Carolina.jpg

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

Yes, he met Carolina, but I don't know what they've been talking. I just take few shots with the 2 spanish speaking ladies together.
DSC_0221.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0249.JPG

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Carolina is gorgeous and adorable person but her manager make a huge problem when he see her speaking with me on my booth. I will love shoot her but as you know she's a contract girl ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toastytea
Guru

Re: CAROLINA ABRIL

Post by toastytea »

wow

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu peux le dire oui !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Wow, supergirl Pierre!!! She is much more beautiful now than when she started, I see her first scene and she was ugly, with brackets in teeths.... much much more beatiful now. We'll wait anxiously for her anal initiation scene
:D :D :D :D

P.S.: by the way, as an Spanish, I give you a piece of advice. Please, change your translator. For every 10 questions you ask, he misunderstoods 9. I mean, I have seen so many castings from you I could translate them to Spanish by memory. It is not so difficult to make your job well. Poor Carolina answered wrong things several times just because what the translator asked her had nothing to do with what you have said.... Just my advice ;) ;) ;)
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but I had no better choice !!! In Paris or Budapest I have someone perfect for this but here in Valencia, I took Miyuki's husband, who's Spanish and, theoriticaly, speak well english ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

PW

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

hello :)

wow INDEED HAD THE PLEASURE OF meeting Carolina in Berlin last year

great news TO SEE THIS CASTING :D

COULD YOU PLEASE SUPPLY SOME BIO INFORMATION ABOUT CAROLINA
DATE OF BIRTH,
YOU KNOW height/ /measurements anything you think of interest to help develop her ebi profile
Thanks!