CAROLINA ABRIL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CAROLINA ABRIL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu n'as malheureusement pas tort !!! Mais d'un autre coté il faut voir aussi chaque coté de la balance. Carolina a fait des choses extraordianires pour moi et en première exclusivité sans que jamais l'argent ne soit au centre des débats.
Je la respecte ENORMEMENT, raison pour laquelle quoi qu'elle me demande mérite un oui sans discussion ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This babe is an angel !!!
Carolina-is-nice.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:This babe is an angel !!!
Carolina-is-nice.jpg
PW
Not so angel if she misses you so much then why she signed an exclusive contract with this spanish producers who don´t let her work for you. If she misses you so much she should have the guts to say ok I´m going to work with Pierre woodman wich doesnt mean I will stop working with you guys. I honestly dont beleive much about this girl anymore...a friend of mine who is photographer and worked for vivthomas knows her and beleive me..he told me somethings about her that makes me think she is not trustable at all.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You don't know her and can't speak about her, I can !!!
She's one of the best of the best and she went to Fernado because he gave her an offer which was good for her to take and also Fernando is the person who has presented Carolina to me. So what can I said ???
We are super friends and I like her a lot ...
Her scene with Gina Gerson, Thomas Stone and me, will be online tonight !!!

PW

dezzler
Guru

Post by dezzler »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:You don't know her and can't speak about her, I can !!!
She's one of the best of the best and she went to Fernado because he gave her an offer which was good for her to take and also Fernando is the person who has presented Carolina to me. So what can I said ???
We are super friends and I like her a lot ...
Her scene with Gina Gerson, Thomas Stone and me, will be online tonight !!!

PW
Yes no offense or nothing personnel agaisnt you trust me but..I still don´t like the way she does somethings in her day to day; when you say I don´t know her personally let´s just leave it there ok? I do..but that is not the question here.Perhaps someday by private email I´ll write you. For now no more about this women as far as I am concern.
I could tell you some producers who worked with her and the things she done. But off the record. As far as her scene good for her fans. I totally ignore this women.But hey I respect 100% who loves her.Enjoy

lammaz
Padawan

Post by lammaz »

One of my all time favourite girls on this site. Looking forward to.

Marchisio
Guru

Post by Marchisio »

Great news mr pierre , i adore carolina so much nice girl and spontaneous

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK Dezzler, I understand, but you know it's like me, if you cross some people who hates me they will tell you I do terrible things to the girls and I'm a monster. But truth is not like that ...
So maybe she had some troubles with people now speaking shit about her and it's not true ... I wish this will be the reason why, because with me she has always been an angel, and never the money has been a THE REASON OF with her !!! That's why I respect her so much ...

Lammaz, scene will be online in early morning !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

j'adores cette nouvelle scène hard avec Carolina , merci !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW