CANDYBELLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CANDYBELLE

Post by admin »

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Re: CANDYBELLE

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Really gorgeous girl! Love her looks and smile. I could imagine that you are very eager to try her out yourself and show her what real good sex is. Any plans for that in the future?

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Man, like you said, they look like two kids. Super young looking.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And tears for the anal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

What a pleasant surprise. I love seeing good looking young amateurs going at it. Very erotic. Considering that they were not posing for the camera, you had to work hard to get the best angles. Your camera work was excellent.
He reminds me of a guy I used to work with. His wife also had a great body, and both were 19 and newlyweds. We teased him at work because his wife packed a sandwich for him in a brown paper bag. At our 10:30 coffee break, he would eat his lunch. Then at noon, we all went to the cafeteria for lunch hour. But he went home. :D :D
A close friend of his told me that on a typical day, they would have a "WUNF" before going to work, a "Nooner", then go to bed at 10 PM and go to sleep at 11.
That all changed when she became a mommy.

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Re: Next casting & sex
by serg69 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:23 am

Some scenes you got to wait for years and this one was just shot. It's not what we asked for so really not a surprise! You are not a man of mystery, but so predictable.

I don't get how serg69 sees a surprise as something predictable but anyways I think we can ignore his comment...
Think the scene gives us a good view on what can happen during PWs casting. It is interesting. Though do not get me wrong but in this situation it seems to me that the guy will be more useful than the girl. It is not that easy to find an amateur who can get a hard one under the given circumstances so job well done.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks guys !!! yes it wasn't so easy but both are very nice people, as you can see !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

smuttio
Padawan

Post by smuttio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks guys !!! yes it wasn't so easy but both are very nice people, as you can see !!!

PW
Yeah Ok all that is very nice but now lets get into some serious action! when will you get her alone while he´s working or styudying and he doesn´t know anything and you can destroy her asshole into pieces and fuck her brains out and finish with a nice load of hot smelly piss after drinking 4 bottles of Gatorade, and make her swallow that gulp? :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not my intention !!! I like them both and nobody knows what will be tomorrow but I have put them on the road and now wish only they get good time in their future.
I wish them the best ...

PW

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

great video !!!