CANDY ALEXA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CANDY ALEXA

Post by admin »

cambaceres
Guru

CANDY ALEXA

Post by cambaceres »

Pierre,

Connais tu cette pulpeuse brune ?

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoinde ... alexa.html

As tu un casting ou une vidéo avec elle ?

Merci

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Candy Alexa

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Candy is a super friend, probabily one of the most adorable girl in the business We worked only once together because she is too much pro for me today ! But we often go to diner or party because i like her a lot !
I did her casting in the pass in Budapest where she lives now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Trop fort ! Moi qui pensais que t'allais dire que tu la connaissais pas. C'est une bonne copine à toi !

C'est dommage que t'ais pas beaucoup bossé avec mais c'est vrai qu'elle est une vrai pro maintenant, on peut pas dire le contraire.

En revanche tu as son casting !! Est ce que celui-ci sera diffusé prochainement ? Vu que c'est une bonne copine on aura droit à son casting intégrale ? 8-)
Amitié et accord sur la diffusion de l'initiation va de pair ou rien a voir en fait ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas d'initiation, je ne l'ai jamais baisé ! C'est juste une amie. Déjà au casting je considérai qu'elle ne correspondait pas à mes critères de selection, mais qu'en revanche elle avait un caractère trop géniale, on a sympathisé et je l'adore !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Booz
Guru

Re: CANDY ALEXA

Post by Booz »

Arrête de poser des questions compliquées Pierre! Elle ne bite rien.
Demande lui tous simplement de s mettre à genou et d'ouvrir la bouche.

J'aime pas trop le visage par contre elle est bien bonne de corps.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's a great friend ! We worked only once together but Sophie and me we love her, she's very funny making jokes all the times and enjoying every second of the life. A super adorable person !!!

PW

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Strange they are no more comments about her ! She's an amazing performer with big natural boobs. You said on EBI you did a scene with her, when will it comes online master ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't know exactly but as far I know I'm the only one with a DAP from her !!!
Candy-Alexa-first-DAP.jpg
PW

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

I am surprised that people do not comment more about this girl. She has big natural breasts and a nice face just like her best friend Mandy Dee.

Is she still active or did she retire like Mandy?
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde