BRITTNEY BABE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: BRITTNEY BABE

Post by Curious George »

I love the way this video starts. She is sitting at an outdoor cafe and drinking a Coke. Then you walk up and start talking. Then it gets better and better. She is so cute. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like to do this kind of intro when it's possible but most of the time when I do casting sessions, I'm waiting for them in my hotel room so it's impossible ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SerbianBest3
Guru

Post by SerbianBest3 »

Shuby but nice

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

A few comments about the comments.
Personally, I like her. She is your average pretty girl. But not a "bomba". She is as pretty as most of the girls in my high school. I would welcome her into my bed any time. What makes this casting different is that it is on her 18th birthday. I like the whole casting, it is worth it. She is an amateur, and rather shy about being on camera. :D
I remember stumbling onto a web site about 10 years ago. The title page showed 2 pretty girls, each one with a caption. The second page showed 2 more. One was going to be 18 in 1 week, and the other in 2 weeks. Each was going to have sex for the first time on their 18th birthday, and it would be live, not video taped. So sign up now! I did not.
Well, 2 weeks later I saw the web site again and the title page was unchanged. It was a scam. :P :P
I know that Pierre is honest with us. :D

fastbuyer
Guru

Post by fastbuyer »

Everyone has their own tastes. I like to see young, natural girls like this, thanks Pierre !

Not every girl should be a raging bull with fake breasts :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Absolutely !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Mignonne cette petite.
J'espère qu'on verra la suite du casting. A la fin de la vidéo, tu mets "to be continued", mais son casting ne fait pas partie des vidéos "updated later"... :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Si et de toute façon c'est ce qui est à la fin de la video qui compte !!!

PW

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Bonne nouvelle, j'attends avec impatience.

Versadam
Padawan

Post by Versadam »

As for me I'm not agree with other guys who don't like she, as for me she is nice looking girl and want more similar girls at wcx
En Unión y Libertad !!!