BRITTANY BARDOT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
jasminocaf
Padawan

Re: BRITTANY BARDOT

Post by jasminocaf »

I think you should do wunf scene with Brittany.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ce qui est bien avec celui là c'est qu'il n'est pas casse couille !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John
Padawan

Post by John »

Hi PW.
She is really sexy, no doubts about that...
But what to my mind makes this casting special and very sensual is the way you made the initial part of the casting. She has a very shapely and nice bottom and the talk between you and the model along the maximum position gives possibilities to see also emotional and sensual reactions, which also has been to see in some other castings.
And in this casting you ask her to walk to and fro, which really displays the shapely figure and the sensual bottom. I am a fan of your castings, specially the soft ones, which open windows to see how sensual and beautiful a model can be... SUPER as it also was with Alessandra Jane 2014 - 01/07 and f.i. with Barbara Bella 2014 - 01/12.
Just hoping for more og this :) - Best regards.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

To me, the casting is her best video of all...totally natural and authentic...AND she looks great! 8-) Not all made up like some tart... :(

Sparkman
Padawan

Post by Sparkman »

Fantastic body. She is a bit worn looking, and clearly a super-slut. Pierre always seems to give these girls strong treatment, others gentle as with Safi Pearl. Bridget is easy to judge. It is fascinating to see Pierre dish out the correct treatment according to their character. Adelle Booty, just starting gets full treatment. Some are born sluts though still virgins. Others learn the trade.

Sparkman
Padawan

Post by Sparkman »

She is soft and sensual, as ideal candidate for Pierre to pull WUNF orgasm after orgasm. In WUNF with two girls it is best if one is experienced, the other naïve. Little Dragon (new) and Sissy Gold (experienced). It makes for more interest.

Sparkman
Padawan

Post by Sparkman »

She is too “experienced” for Pierre, I doubt is she arouses his interest for a WUNF or anything else. She does have top legs.We don't see these everyday.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like Brittany very much but after all extrem stuff she did with the Prague Circus, I don't see any interest to shoot her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

she is totally amazing :D :D :D