BRENDA LOGAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BRENDA LOGAN

Post by admin »

Harry B.
Padawan

Re: BRENDA LOGAN

Post by Harry B. »

IMHO she is very beautiful. Pierre, do you agree? What was your impression?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hummm ! How can I said without be a bad guy ?
Sometime you're very surprised with the girl and the thing you imagine before and what you get after are totaly different. I liked her very much physicaly because it's true she was gorgeous but it 's like a Ferrari with a motor of 125cc bike, you'll cried to see the difference between the way she look and the way she fuck... Shame on me to said that because she's a good heart but you ask me the true and I don't even know what she's doing today so ...finaly I'm a bad guy today!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

You speak your mind... and that's what we love about you!! Not everyone may agree, but at least you're being truthful--and true to your fans!! I'll take that anyday....because most people hide behind "politically correct" bullshit!!!

Thanks, Pierre.

THE CANADIAN.

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

Not a bad guy, as youdaman says: you speak your mind. That's one thing we like about you!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks but it's not always easy and often I can't tell everything !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks but it's not always easy and often I can't tell everything !
I think everyone understands that you can't always tell everything here in public.
The only thing that you could do is install a private messaging system here in the forum. So once you have a trusted relationship you could send some private comments to the users.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but I don't want, at the minute I've 1896 message non answered on Face book + my email box + the contact email of the site ( but I answer only if it's a problem on the site because now hundred of peoples ask me crazy things there) and this forum.
I hope you can understand I've only two hands !!!

PW

Harry B.
Padawan

Post by Harry B. »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry but I don't want, at the minute I've 1896 message non answered on Face book + my email box + the contact email of the site ( but I answer only if it's a problem on the site because now hundred of peoples ask me crazy things there) and this forum.
I hope you can understand I've only two hands !!!
Yes, of course I understand.
And it's really great how much time you spend here! But you know, and that's not critical, I hope you understand: there are sooooo many questions for you after all those years that you are in the business! And finally we've got the possibility to ask them. Thank you again!

ego1st
Padawan

Post by ego1st »

woody you recorded many scenes with this beauty, made us happy and give more videos of her... :?
thanks