BRANDY TRICKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
petrucci
Padawan

Re: BRANDY TRICKLE

Post by petrucci »

She's got a stunning body and a very pretty face - just my type of girl! ;)

I've seen her in Superfuckers 1. Is there anything else with her other than that scene and the BTS you've posted? Anything hidden in your archives or maybe you know of some other scene that has been released on DVD in the past?

EDIT: Just seen on EBI: She's got one other scene in 'Safe Sex' from Blue One...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes soon, on line in pierrewoodman.com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

petrucci
Padawan

Post by petrucci »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes soon, on line in pierrewoodman.com

PW
Man, how many sites are you going to put online? I thought you're barely able to keep up with the current two(?) ?

Are we going to see exclusive never before released scenes on pierrewoodman.com? Then I'd probably change my subscription to this new site, as I'm mostly here for the hardcore scenes, but found that I already know quite a lot of them from previously released movies.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course there will be some new material ( and all the old too )
But here also if the site is continued to be as it seems to be with serious long range members, I'll give one new sex scene a week very soon !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sisto
Newb

Post by Sisto »

Hi Pierre please help me, i cannot buy this BTS.... please please please, can you resolve this mistake?
THX!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Sisto wrote:Hi Pierre please help me, i cannot buy this BTS.... please please please, can you resolve this mistake?
THX!
It's not a mistake, Sisto, the BTS(Behind the Scenes) are for monthly subscribers only! Pierre did this as a reward to the people who support him on a monthly basis. So think about getting yourself a membership, man, it's an awesome site! By the way, Brandy and Eva's BTS is fucking incredible...

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes all BTS are for members only... it's normal they get some privilege !!!

PW

rodney1964
Guru

Post by rodney1964 »

One of the most beautiful girls I've seen. I didn't realize she was here. I let my membership lapse but with all the beautiful girls you have scenes coming up with (Brandy, Teena, Angel Rivas and Dido), I'll be rejoining soon. Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Great !

PW

The_International
Newb

Post by The_International »

Yes of course there will be some new material ( and all the old too )
But here also if the site is continued to be as it seems to be with serious long range members, I'll give one new sex scene a week very soon !

PW
This is great news! looking forward for it.