BLANCHE BRADBURRY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BLANCHE BRADBURRY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui, pour moi aussi, à chaque fois que je pose mes mains sur Blanche, c'est du bonheur !!! Je gardais ça dans les placards et j'avais oublié que j'avais sa toute première fois en DAP ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Manu83
Guru

Post by Manu83 »

This sceme will be updated more than 2:05 h?
do you fuck her in the first meeting? no casting and initiation with you?
Thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch it and you will see me with her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

agresti
Padawan

Post by agresti »

PW Do you think that when you film a couple maybe you can participate , that will be awesome, touch the girl,make ther blow you and his boyfriend,talk bad to her, and also maybe a dp, you are master mind in getting whay you want , i think that u can make it.
I think that some couples like this one, would actually love it!!
:D :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you had read this topic or even listened the 2 interview with Blanche, you will know that it was exactly what her boy-friend wanted. He even was a bit angry on me having been not enough rough with her at the WUNF !!!
I know perfectly your message was purely ironic but you totally failed this time ...

I just a diner tonight with friends :
Blanche Bradburry - Misha Cross and Tiffany Doll was with us ...
Nice-diner.jpg
PW

agresti
Padawan

Post by agresti »

PW nice dinner all beautiful babes :) .
But i wasn't trying to be ironic, I just think that would be awesome and a exiting situation for footage, that you fuck the girls in front of her boy-friends, when you film couples.
If someone could do this, it would be you.

kamonyak
Guru

Post by kamonyak »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: He even was a bit angry on me having been not enough rough with her at the WUNF !!!

PW
Wowwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: U should try bdsm with her for her bf ;) ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I just think that would be awesome and a exiting situation for footage, that you fuck the girls in front of her boy-friends, when you film couples.
Well there will be "maybe" in future online the casting with Nika Feel ( she is asking me every day actually not put it because some pirates have linked her interview already to her FB in russia ).
And I didn't know the boy I used in the video was her boyfriend. So he went to seat in front of me and I asked Nika to lick my asshole. I think when the video will be online you will understand what can be the bad side of the " Woodman effect" on a BF.... LOL

PW

agresti
Padawan

Post by agresti »

I think when the video will be online you will understand what can be the bad side of the " Woodman effect" on a BF .... LOL
Damn PW, i want to see that !!! You are the Man !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What you want see ? When a guy lost erection because he just see his GF riming was old dirty asshole ??? You're mean !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW