BIRDY LOVE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BIRDY LOVE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

So what? Nikki Hidden has slept with 100? Would you tell different when it was a guy at 18?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was kidding, I don't judge them, they do what they want with their ass ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

makker wrote:So what? Nikki Hidden has slept with 100? Would you tell different when it was a guy at 18?
Well, you know the saying "if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a crappy lock."

Lucky 25 guys though.
Wish Pierre would have her on this site again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Seems she has disappeared !!!

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

C0nand0 wrote:
makker wrote:So what? Nikki Hidden has slept with 100? Would you tell different when it was a guy at 18?
Well, you know the saying "if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a crappy lock."

Lucky 25 guys though.
Ha well, for keys that's true. But I don't think it applies to humans and anyway it's pure hypocrisy if a guy can fuck hundreds of girls and is considered a cool macho guy, while as a girl fucks of hundreds of guys, she is considered a slut/whore.

Snabba
Guru

Post by Snabba »

makker wrote:
C0nand0 wrote:

Lucky 25 guys though.
Ha well, for keys that's true. But I don't think it applies to humans and anyway it's pure hypocrisy if a guy can fuck hundreds of girls and is considered a cool macho guy, while as a girl fucks of hundreds of guys, she is considered a slut/whore.
No it's not, the power relationship is different, a man is in charge, he submit the woman, he make her his bitch.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

a man is in charge, he submit the woman, he make her his bitc
I disagree, the world is full of men who are the bitch of their wife !!!

PW

Snabba
Guru

Post by Snabba »

Ca dépend ce que t'appelles être la bitch de leur femme .. il ya dans la vie de couple (pas sexuel) le mec qui laisse tout passé, qui dit jamais non, qui se laisse traiter comme un chien, souvent parce qu'il sait que ça femme est à un "niveau supérieur".
Mais dans la vie sexuel, même si je sais que ça existe, les mecs qui aiment se faire dominer c'est vraiment pas chose courante. Perso, je connais personne qui aime ça.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Perso, je connais personne qui aime ça.
Tu devrais écouter ce qu'elle raconte ...
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting-x/melinda/5345

et là tu comprendras que souvent, ton voisin, est l'inverse de ce que tu crois !!!

PW