BIBI NOEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BIBI NOEL

Post by admin »

meMbre13
Padawan

Re: BIBI NOEL

Post by meMbre13 »

Salut Pierre !
Je viens de visionner la vidéo. Elle est superbe cette fille ! Joli visage, un corps magnifique, une chatte appétissante et un très beau cul. Pour ma part je la préfère en rousse avec son joli maquillage. J'aime son côté naturel, un peu sauvage et mutin. Elle m'a l'air assez docile et cache bien son jeu. En tous cas c'est une sacrée coquine qui se donne à fond. Vraiment superbe !
A plus.

Bruce.

tasos1
Padawan

Post by tasos1 »

Amazing babe in great scene! :D

dejan T
Guru

Post by dejan T »

Bravo Pierr line strike it is it,very nice girl Bibi goodlooking girl with initation scene it is it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must admit I'm ready to give her the price of my "best booty ass" of the summer !!!
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

tasos1 wrote:Amazing babe in great scene! :D
yes for sure. Saw her with a lesbian scene at 21sextury and guessed she´s a no boys groupie. Wrong! She loves the dick!

She performs great. Very natural, authentic.
Pierre, why do you say, she´s not so good with anal at the end of the scene.
David fucked her really good in the "cul". Don´t understand why you´re saying she´s a bad anal babe?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We wasn't able to fix her DP after few try !!!
Today I know it was because her agent told her to not do it but that day I thought it was because she was not able and that's why I gave her thoses excuses, but in fact not, she was just manipuled us because already two days after her first casting with me, she went to Christophe Clark and did anal for him. When she came back, blond this time, I knew it but don't said nothing, and she told me she never did any anal scene for nobody ! Another good liar, she can be the Candy's friend !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tasos1
Padawan

Post by tasos1 »

All the women are liar in this life but this girl looks a sweet ass open liar :mrgreen:
We forgive her :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2010-09-23 à 15.55.54.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's the scene I was just speaking about in my previous post !!!

PW

tasos1
Padawan

Post by tasos1 »

I know it!