BETTY SAINT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Gapeman
Guru

Re: BETTY SAINT

Post by Gapeman »

Rocco never fucked a transexual...or at last in fron of the camera.
His friend Omar yes ;) He did 2 transexual movies as a director 8-)
...and i´m not Gay,but i would love Betty Saint to jerk my dick :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know very very very well Rocco and for sure he is not a gay but he never hidden his diverses experiences with men or transexual. He explained it in his book and told on french TV at 17 y.o he was getting blow job from his friends.
But myself I have passed almost 6 month of my life sharing same room in diverses countries with him, in Germany, Italy, Australia, etc... we have fucked some girls together, but never I've feel he could be interrested by anything else than pussies.
He likes to do "crazy" things, as experiment, but just at work, but in true life he is a perfect husband and father at home, loving his childrens and his adorable wife !
This picture with a trans in Brazil, for sure is a fake !!! I know Rocco enough to be sure he will never show himself like this ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gapeman
Guru

Post by Gapeman »

I also know him,and i agree Pierre ;) I don´t know time ago,but now he is a hetero fucking obsessed man :twisted: ...
...but returning on Betty...
we will see some surprise of her here??? :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't think so...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

Wasnt this baby sucking bi-boi cock of Omar Galanti in a movie ?
I dont remember good, but I think it was threesome wit another euro-babe. :?:

I like dis girls! And she needs a phat cock in her ass! 8-)
Mine,,,,to be more specific! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you speak about Betty Saint, yes I agree she deserves a good cock in her ass !!!

PW