BETTINA DICAPRI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Patrick
Guru

Re: BETTINA DICAPRI

Post by Patrick »

Juste un mot : OUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!! :D :D :D

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Wow! Amazing eyes on this babe! Also fantastic asshole :)

bull
Padawan

Post by bull »

did you make a wunf scene with her?

since you didn´t show in the casting you and her...sometimes it means it will be on wunf 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who knows, maybe yes maybe not !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Metka
Guru

Post by Metka »

Very nice girl,sweet and beautiful!
And James,he speak more in this movie like before.He is again such a charming and sweet boy! Very nice situation there! And you are right Pierre,he can not be a bit harder..But maybe he should be, to bring a little differents inside. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I told him a lot of time but his nature is like that, I don't think he will change !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I still think that his scenes (apart from yours, of course, I'm talking just about professional actors) are the best by far.... Alain Deloin is a great actor but his image is not the same as when he was younger (age doesn't forgive anyone) and the rest are not as expressive as James. And as I've said in other topics, he is the actor preferred for the girls, they like him, and act much more comfortably than with others.... which of course is reflected in the videos....

But of course, this is just a personal opinion....

best regards
spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It depends ! Today he has a big competitor, Mike Angelo who's also adored by most of the girls ! And we don't speak about Manuel Ferrara who is THE KING if we speak on that ground. All girls just dream of him in 90 % of the case !!!

PW

rafale
Guru

Post by rafale »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:All girls just dream of him in 90 % of the case !!!
I must be the 10%.

Too bad, the best part is missing here, for me! I have a feeling you were "gentle" with her, so maybe I am not missing too much in this case!
omnia vincit amor

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True I was nice with her ! Probabily too much on all point but ... c'est la vie !!!

PW