BETTINA CAMPBELL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BETTINA CAMPBELL

Post by admin »

Axel44
Guru

Re: BETTINA

Post by Axel44 »

Ici on assiste a une transformation qui est presque suréaliste. Comment as tu fait pour qu'une fille aussi sérieuse (et vierge de surccoit), devienne cette star du X, visiblement tres bien dans sa peau, qui fait de l'anal et des DP avec toujours un grand sourire aux lévres. :)

Le changement de personalité aussi est incroyable. :shock:

Sinon de facon plus générale que penses tu de Bettina..et sais tu ce qu'elle devient aujourd'hui?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

La base de toute "conversion" provient de la manière dont tu vas interpréter ce qu'on t'explique et accepter ou non l'idée de cela puisse te convenir.
Quand les catholiques croient au paradis ou les kamikazes que 70 vierges vont les sucer pour leur sacrifice, certain rigolent d'autres pensent que c'est vrai !
La perception de l'information et le fait qu'elle colle ou non à ton cerveau dépend en priorité de ton intélligence. Contrairement aux idées reçues plus une personne est intelligente plus elle pourra s'avérer facile à convaincre ( ou non ! ) mais au moins cela va vite.
Bettina fait partie des filles à grosse cervelle, elle parle cinq langues couramment, a des diplômes de haut niveau et se montre diabolique s'il faut parler de connaissances générales. Elle semble un peu conne au début du casting parce qu'elle est perturbée par la situation, mais crois moi elle m'a démontré par la suite toute l'ampleur de sa matière grise.
Bref une fille sensationnelle, à la peau de soie et à la vulve ultra sérrée, dont les qualités sexuelles sont équivalentes à ses performances intellectuelles.
C'est une amie sincère, fidèle en amitié, d'une honnêteté absolue, avec qui il est plaisant de faire aussi autre chose que baiser.
Elle est mariée aujourd'hui et loin du X business...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

peter pan
Padawan

Post by peter pan »

Could somebody please translate the post into english?

I'm a big fan of Bettina and it would be very interesting to me. In my opinion she is one of the most beautiful black girls ever.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Forgive the quality of my English, I did my best !!!

The basis of any "conversion" depends from how you interpret what is going to be explain to you and accept or reject the idea of it may suit you.
When Catholics believe in heaven, or when suicide bombers trust that 70 virgins will suck them for their sacrifice, some people laugh but some others think that it's true !
Perception of information and the fact that it sticks or not at your brain depends in priority of your intelligence. Contrary to popular belief, more a person is intelligent the more it will be easy to persuade her (or not!) But at least it goes fast.
Bettina is one of the girls with big brains, she speaks five languages fluently, has advanced degrees and shows evil to talk of general knowledge. She seems a little dump at the beginning of the cast because she was disturbed by the situation, but believe me, she showed me later the full extent of her brainpower.
In short, a stunning girl, skin as silk and vagin ultra tight, whose sexual attributes are equivalent to her intellectual performance. It is a sincere friend, faithful friendship, an absolute honesty with which it is also pleasant to do something else that fuck.
She is now married and away from the X business ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

peter pan
Padawan

Post by peter pan »

Thank you very much Mr Woodman!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure when it's about someone I love so much as Bettina !!!

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Pierre, I think this black pantera deserves more representation on your site than now. Thus, could you, please upload any BTS with her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right I should...

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

So, when should we expect ? I think before the end of the year. :D :D :D