BETI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BETI

Post by admin »

bresko
Guru

BETI

Post by bresko »

Is this necessary Pierre you now what i think about those people Croat & Bulgarians……….

spanishfan
Guru

Re: BETI

Post by spanishfan »

Yes, it is. And if you don't like Croatian or Bulgarian or whoever the fuck country the girls come, just DON'T see them man! But don't break everyone's balls in this forum with your fucking political narrow-minded head.
This is unbelievable, that Pierre (or other person) couldn't show a casting from a Croatian or Bulgarian girl just because of the likes or dislikes of an extreme nationalism like you. It is due to minds like yours that wars exist you dumb! Hitler also hated Jewish people, and gypsies, and see what happened after.
I don't like at all Serbian people (in general) but I am respectful to their idiosincrasy and don't break your balls complaining about them every minute!
I think I speak in behalf of all the members of this forum when I say that we want FREEDOM here, in castings, scenes, nationalities and opinions inside the limits of respect.
If I were you, I'll pray or something just to acquire or obtain just a little bit of FREEDOM inside my head, because you have none.
Wake up man, we live on 21st century. Minds like yours lived in Middle Age, some centuries ago.
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Fuckin' A, man!!!

I agree with you 100%, Spanishfan!!! I was sick of this wacko 3 months ago...

The Canadian.

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Spanishfan you really should have been the new "Kofi Annan!" :D
well written man !

And thanks Pierre for Beti! What a great smile she has

bresko
Guru

BETI

Post by bresko »

Ma dai….. Spanish fan non me lo dico che ti pensi amico lo so(sai) tu sei in figlio di donna che lavorano nel casa di toleranza ……..vero .Non ci vedo niente strano di questo amico ma tu sei molto nervoso mio CONSIGLIO per te e un viaggio nel instituzione mentale sicuramamente non dementicare si
tenere sui amici Canadesi .In bocca al lupo .

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I'm not even thinking in answering to your insults. That's the way in which people like you debate and give reason to things. Insulting and provoking. Like Serbian and FYR Macedonian armies against Bosnian and Kosovo people. But that's another point and discussing of these topics with you would be lowering myself to a level that my personal dignity can not assume, sorry. Your intelligence is the same level as of those many soldiers whom you are so proud of that raped and destroyed thousands of innocent families in the Balcans. Something to be proud of, isn't it? And if you don't like my posts, it's easy. You call me son a bitch in Italian (yes, I can speak french, italian, spanish, english and can call you lane moje, even, if you were a beautiful girl). But are not. You are what we all see. And of course, I'm not asking Pierre to ban you, because at least he takes some advantage from you, your money.
But I will consider if people like this retarded in this forum is of some benefit for the web, and I think it is not.
So, this is my last post concerning you, and I (and as you have seen, it's not only myself) hope, and all the forum hopes, in a no far future you cannot write a single word more in this forum, by one way or another.

spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

BRESKO ONE MORE RACIST COMMENT ON MY FORUM OR INSULT WITHOUT REASON TO THE MEMBERS AND YOU'LL BE BANNED !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

craving
Guru

Post by craving »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:BRESKO ONE MORE RACIST COMMENT ON MY FORUM OR INSULT WITHOUT REASON TO THE MEMBERS AND YOU'LL BE BANNED !!!

PW
THANKS, PIERRE, TIME HAS COME FOR THIS WARNING!!!

BEST REGARDS,

CRAVING

alyosha onizuka
Guru

Post by alyosha onizuka »

coucou woody!
et voila la première croate que tu as pu caster!
cela remonte déjà à 1998, c'est à dire quelques années seulement après cette putain de guerre qui a opposé la croatie à la serbie, tu as été un précurseur pour le coup!
en tout cas tu est sûrement au courant de cette merveilleuse nouvelle: cette nuit la croatie va rejoindre l'union européenne pour en devenir le 28e Etat membre! :)
est ce que tu vas fêter ça?
l'idéal serait que cette nuit tu puisses troncher une bonne petite croate dans les heures qui viennent! :P
à bientôt mon woody!
Onizuka 39 ans célibataire libre comme l'air obsédé et fier de l'être 8-)