BELLE CLAIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Belle Claire

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you for the easter present with this warm message !!!
They blocked the Abrill Gerald topic yesterday on EBI ( only for the week-end in theory ) after I posted a message there about LP.
I'm glad you have the eyes to see the difference between what I do and what they do !!!
Capture d’écran 2015-04-04 à 22.21.08.png
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

g.bush7
Newb

Post by g.bush7 »

Hi Pierre, I didn't believe the bit about her not having a boyfriend nor married. There was a brief hesitation on her part when she answered your questions. As a former policeman, you probably saw that ...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK yes 10 points, but it's because she had a specific reason not telling it !!!

Anyway I hope it's more important to see her back on my dick than taking care about who she sucks or not at home !!!
Belle-Claire-second-casting.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Fantastic update! I love her body and face so much. Amazing!

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

incredibly beautiful slut . Could pay many euros to fuck this incredible beauty

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Thank you Pierre for the exceptionally fine UPDATE !
Must have been fun for you to have seen her facial expressions when you later suggested DAP !! :shock: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you guys !!!

PW

LondonBoy
Guru

Post by LondonBoy »

I think this is my favourite girl of all actually...! Is she back in the business now or was that just a one off scene?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know exactly because at first she says she was OK to do something again for me as friend, but now all was OK for her, she feels maybe she wants make some more shoot but only with people she can trust !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

You are the Master Pierre...REALLY enjoyed the update and the 1st DAP video! :shock: :shock: A lot of people don't get that your success with these women is because you treat them well, get to know them and their desires, then provide them with the environment where they can go for it and look for their pleasure first,! :) :) It is the best...true responses from their bodies and minds...not a theatrical production! NICE!