BEATA UNDINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BEATA UNDINE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Evidemment qu'elle avait 18 ans !!! Quand tu payes un billet d'avion à une fille pour aller d'un point à un autre du globe, il y a des traces et compte tenu de mon boulot il vaut mieux que rien ne déconne ...
Elle est née le 20 juin 1988 donc en avril 2007 elle avait forcémment 18 ans et il y a une erreur dans sa fiche sur EBI qui mentionne qu'elle a débuté en 2008 mais j'ai la preuve formelle puisqu'elle était avec moi à Cannes en Mai 2007 pour ma super fiesta avec 50 filles au VIP !!! ( she's at 1 mn 16 s on the video )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF0pm2AhKbM
Capture d’écran 2014-05-29 à 18.59.56.png
Capture d’écran 2014-05-29 à 18.59.56.png (49.89 KiB) Viewed 3109 times
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

Tiens les soirée woodman ça doit être quelque chose par contre à Cannes ça a dû te couter bombon

babar
Newb

Post by babar »

Je m'en doutais, Pierre, mais mieux vaut s'en assurer car dans l'interview elle semble hésiter et par ailleurs certains sites donnent une date de naissance ultérieure (fausse visiblement). En tout cas les deux castings de Beata et de Nikky Blond sont superbes! Mes préférés jusqu'à présent...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

Mais Beata est un milliard de fois plus intelligente et sympa que Nikky Blond ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

facialmaster
Padawan

Post by facialmaster »

master pierre...any news about release of her bukkake??

everybody here is wishing it please please please ;) ;) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, considering the level of request about Viola Bailey's scene with Beata, I think you will have to be a bit patient for the other one ...

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Thanks! New B/G anal scene with Beata, it has been a while since she done that, can't get much better than that, plus as a nice bonus Viola takes dildo in the ass too. Great stuff, thanks again.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes thanks to tell it, Beata has stopped anal in 2011 and the two latest she did since 3 years are for me ( she told me ) !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Did you shoot a WUNF with Beata since you did a new scene with her and Viola? If not, how come! She's perfect for WUNF.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, she's my friend and to be honest I think she's a bit fragile for a Wunf, already her initiation stays in her mind as the rudest time she has got in this business and I was not so hard ... so a Wunf betweens us seems impossible unfortunately, excepted if one day she feels ready for it !!!

PW