BARBARA NOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
sebasmor
Padawan

Re: BARBARA NOVA

Post by sebasmor »

Why do not you have sex with this girl? barbara is sexy.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course I had sex with her and even she did her first anal/DP with us ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

La question qu'il voulait peut être poser était plutôt : quand est-ce on te voit l'enculer ? ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: oui j'imagine bien ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bradley_law
Padawan

Post by bradley_law »

I watched Barbara's UDP scene.Very sexy and natural tits. Why not again the scene with Barbara?
Barbara and Pierre or Barbara and DP ??

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Masseur! Faut me donner l'adresse du salon où elle bosse, je vais demander un massage complet.

J'adore son petit visage poupin.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle était vraiment mimi oui mais elle est malheureusement sur la longue liste de celles que LP à fait fuir de ce business ...

PW

Czecher
Newb

Post by Czecher »

Hi Pierre! I'm your big fan and I like when you fuck and destroy every girl ass (especially when it hurts them) :) I'm from the Czech republic and I really want to support your fucking with my money :lol: I have a small problem, when I visit main page woodmancastingx.com, site shows me only message with this text:

"Sorry this website is not available
All reserved copyright"

I'm not banned, but I think it's country access problem... Is there a way to get your site working for me? I hate illegal websites with your vids, because you are very good and you deserve my money :cry:

Small pleasure..when you talking with girls, could your translator use microphone? It's so quiet and when talk you, it's too loud, because my volume is set to 100% for listening your translator...

Thanks for reply Pierre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry nothing I can do because I have closed Hungary + Czech Republic in order to protect a bit the girls there and I know usually when you don't listen good the translation it's because you watch the interview on pirate places.
I have a system destroying the signal of the second sound canal in case of re-encoding. One more reason to be a member on my site.

PW

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I have a system destroying the signal of the second sound canal in case of re-encoding. One more reason to be a member on my site.

PW
hein?