BARBARA DOLL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BARBARA DOLL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je peux pas toujours prendre le temps de le faire mais j'étais assis dans un café à attendre quelqu'un, et donc voilà c'est bien tombé ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Image I found this fantastic service where this gorgeous French and with 4 kids, I think is the best of barbara !!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

maybe you can have it before the end of the year, that would be great 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Doxxx don't push too much, I just did Ildico for you, and you already ask another one !
Anyway there is no BTS for that set ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Pierre'm sorry if I made you a lot of requests, I added you because I thought you did not have the bts of Ildico and helena and I proposed this alternative, are only sorry that you said this because you have the magazine and this fantastic, I'm just wondering if it could escape out of your store in the future to consider it valid for us fans bts 8-) . Thanks again for Ildico :)

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:Image I found this fantastic service where this gorgeous French and with 4 kids, I think is the best of barbara !!
Non si possiede proprio questo servizio vero? Lei e davvero impressionante con ben 4 uomini che le fanno di tutto:-)

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

I was addressing this Barbara doll service, a shame that you can not see and no doubt the most beautiful one
doxxx wrote:Image

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sad news ...
My friend Christopher Rockin just let me know that Barbara Doll is dead yesterday morning from a cancer. She was 51 years old
30 years ago we were together in Indonesia ... I can't believe she left us now.

RIP dear angel

PW

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

condolences, really sad news

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the life is unfair because she was a good person !!!

PW