BARA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BARA

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: BARA

Post by youdaman »

Once again, a very hot "Daily Exclusive Girl"! Very beautiful with an amazing pair of breasts! Very interesting interview, PW....Bara seemed horrified when she first saw the magazine, but seemed more relaxed once she took off her clothes and started talking about sex...The question is: Did she get relaxed enough??? She states in the interview that if she dreams of something sexual that she's never tried, she'll try it in real life... Here's hoping she dreamed about getting pounded in the ass at a casting the night before!!!

BTW, I always look forward to seeing who the "girl of the day" is!
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was a bit strange, I feel a bit guilty with that one because, after the casting, it was easy to convince her for sex, even if I knew she will disapeared and it was just a question to said " yes I got her ass " not a question of work...
Anyway nothing spectacular, just a super body !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Hi Pierre, do you have the release to show the initiation?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course not or it have been said ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Thanks for reply Pierre. Such nice bosoms.