BAMBOO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

BAMBOO

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: BAMBOO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

First time ever on camera for the little Bamboo who did her first scene in my movie "Collector"
https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/collector_239
and later became famous in USA where she was one of the best anal performers.
Today she's retired in her home town but still a big friend with her BF who's been one of my most loyal boys on set for many years, Mr Pascal St James.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

buscape
Guru

Post by buscape »

c'est vrai que bamboo etait capable de performances anales hors du commun! je me souviens de quelques scenes aux USA où elle se faisait demonter son petit popotin par des blacks surmembres...et je suis presque certain que c'est toi qui lui a revele ses aptitudes anales plus qu'impressionantes!

nhlcoins15
Newb

Post by nhlcoins15 »

Love asians

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

et je suis presque certain que c'est toi qui lui a revele ses aptitudes anales plus qu'impressionantes!
C'est vrai !!! On est de bons amis, toujours en contact, et c'est moi qui l'ai initié pour le sexe anal, ce dont je crois elle garde un bon souvenir. Il y a peu de filles aussi carrée et humble qu'elle dans ce business !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!