BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
giggeli
Guru

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by giggeli »

Thanks for the work Grossemite, much appreciated

Peradua
Guru

Post by Peradua »

Yes good work. I had wondered what was said since I first watched

fousey112
Newb

Post by fousey112 »

Hi Pierre, great scenes with bambi. I think she is without doubt the best girl on your website. Both her scenes r amazing. Few points why I am awe with this girl and why her she gives a rock hard boner to me everytime I watch her scene
1) She is a natural beauty.She is hot, cute, shy, and submissive...a very rare combination.Her voice is really nice.
2) She is shy but likes to be perverted in bed.You can notice that when she giggles or shyingly laughs when u tell her dirty whore, slave etc.
3) A perfect submissive whore, ready to please her master with a smile (but little fear also), she likes nasty ass licking for long time where she literally shoves her tounge up your ass, she likes the rough face fucking a true submissive champ, hard slaps, likes to be spat on face several times and swallows her masters spit, swallows piss loads on her masters demand. ( i hope you can release the other 2 piss load swallowing of bambi in the bathroom which u have edited),it will take this scene to another level.

I hope she comes back for WUNF scene (with only pierre in the scene), know she has a BF now, but I dont think she can ever forget her master pierre for perverting her for life. She should always be grateful to woodman for that :):)

PS1: I am not a member, my friend who is a member showed me Bambi casting.I will surely become a member now. I registered just to dedicate this post to the beautiful submissive slut bambi.Thank you for the amazing scenes. Hope you come to your master woodman for more:):)

PS2: Pierre i was going through this post, where u said u have ordered subtitles for this movie? Have you got it yet? I think u should definitly add complete subtitles for both the bambi video. Her reactions and conversation is amazing which attracts you the most to her personality. People who dont know french will not be able to understand and appreciate BAMBI and jerkoff like a volcano to this scene:):)
My friend knows french, so helped me out to understand the conversation in the scene.

Thanks

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Look at the page before this one.

fousey112
Newb

Post by fousey112 »

The girl in below links looks like bambi. Pierre could you confirm if it is really her, or it is just a look-alike?

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/09/23/s ... ion-figure

http://www.lanouvelle.net/Faits-divers/ ... Beaudoin/1

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

Yeah because she is brunette and has glasses oh my god that's so her.

Dude, seriously...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Relax guys, Bambi is french, not Canadian and she leaves in South of France ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdcantsleep
Newb

Post by sdcantsleep »

Sorry to gravedig but I'm looking for a scene similar to Bambi. It follows similar pattern where it is one on one with pierre, then other guys come, then later he facefucks her more in the bathroom purposely ruining her freshly put on makeup. does anyone know which girl this is? I believe she is european and speaks broken english
I'd love to buy the scene.

zobal_le clown
Padawan

Post by zobal_le clown »

là aussi, du très très lourd pour une petite nana "girl next door" qui en avait envie :twisted: génial... le label AOC Pierre Woodman à 1000 % infalsifiable bravo !

bloodking
Padawan

Post by bloodking »

absolute performance !