BAMBI KEUTASS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pico
Guru

Re: BAMBI KEUTASS

Post by pico »

in the casting scene who was the girl in pink ??? do you have any scenes of her.....

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

pico wrote:in the casting scene who was the girl in pink ??? do you have any scenes of her.....
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/girl/carolina-abril_5829

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

in the casting what was she doing there,,, i mean what was the situation between her and bambi....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Both have a room in the appartment, just when Bambi arrived Carolina was in the street with my guys and was waiting to bring the boys team up 5 minutes after I went inside the room. So it was a surprise for Bambi who had never licked pussy before ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zzr3
Padawan

Post by Zzr3 »

Bambi, tu es comment dire... Indescriptible.

T'as eveillé en moi des choses de folie. Ta fraicheur, ta simplicité, tes mordillements de levre, ta lubricité et ta dose de chiennasserie font de toi une fille tout bonnement exceptionnelle.
Voir ton envie est juste super. On sent que c'est du réel, et que tout ca vient du coeur.

Pleine de subtilités et surtout, une fille cultivée. T'es une nourriture pour l'esprit et pour la bite !

T'es un peu tout ce qu'un mec peu rever d'avoir.

Merci a toi, et a notre cher Pierrot pour ces videos. Mille mercis.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ca a le mérite d'être clair !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

fromJohnnytoFrankie
Newb

Post by fromJohnnytoFrankie »

C'est assez excitant de regarder cette vidéo de Bambi et de se dire que je suis le mec qui a défloré son cul.

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

hi PW,

Do you have some more Bambi in stock?
I think she has a cool personality and was one of the nicest discoveries last year.

Regards,
liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No more in stock and curiously I was waiting for her in July because she says she will come back but finaly not ...
I hope she did not change her mind after someone did problems to her or for any bad reasons !!!
Bambi tu manques a tout le Monde ici, reviens ma belle ...

PW

Soltane
Padawan

Post by Soltane »

Come back Dear Bambi we miss so much .